Turbo Power Improvement (Disco) Stage 1
This is a Motor & Diesel Engineering Ltd power upgrade suitable for all Land Rover vehicles fitted with the 300 Tdi engine.
The kit uses the well proven variable nozzle turbo (vnt) as used on the International HS2.8 engine to give the 300 Tdi increased horsepower and greater low speed torque.
When ordering please state if your kit is for Defender, Discovery or Range Rover.
TGV POWER IMPROVEMENT KIT FOR ‘300’ Tdi 2.5 LITRE Tdi DIESEL ENGINE
Motor & Diesel have further developed their power improvement kit for the ‘300’ Tdi by adding a ‘Variable nozzle turbocharger’, This has the effect of developing higher torque at approximately 400 rpm lower than the standard ‘300’ Tdi. This is especially useful for pull away performance for automatic vehicles. The conversion is available for Land Rover Defender, Discovery and Range Rover. The conversion can be supplied and fitted by us or supplied in kit form.
We offer two specifications of our new power improvement kit, see below for estimated power improvement against standard engine. Kit specifications follow.
Standard Vehicle Stage 2
Maximum power :- 111 bhp @ 4,000 rpm 132 bhp @ 4,000 rpm
Maximum torque :- 195 lbf ft @ 1,800 rpm 258 lbf ft @ 1,400 rpm
1. New VNT turbocharger fitted to new exhaust manifold.
2. New oil feed and drain connections for turbocharger.
3. New pipes and hoses to connect turbo to standard inter-cooler and air cleaner.
4. New front exhaust pipe with stainless steel flexible connection.
5. reconditioned up-rated fuel injection pump.
6. New uprated double row inter-cooler.
PRICE OF CONVERSION ALL PRICES SUBJECT TO VAT
Stage 2 Kit – £2750